- What is co-op housing?
- About CHF BC
- Save more
- BC Talk
Flooring - Lower Mainland
CD Contract Division and K&A Flooring
CD Contract Division and K&A Flooring offer preferential prices to CHF BC members in the Lower Mainland for all of their flooring needs, whether for one unit or the whole co-op. Member co-ops on Vancouver Island, please see our Flooring - Vancouver Island page.
The program offers:
A wide range of residential and commercial carpet, vinyl, tiles and laminate flooring
- All products are chosen for their quality and affordability
- All products carry a minimum 10-year warranty
- Whatever your budget, you can be confident that CD Contract or K&A Flooring will provide you with the best value for your money.
Contact CHF BC Flooring Program for a free estimate at 604.323.2027 or email email@example.com.
- How to use the new CHF BC flooring program
- Flooring program account set-up
- Prepare your unit
- Flooring work request form (after you complete this form with details of your job request, save the file and email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Quality control form
- CD Contract furniture moving waiver
- K&A Flooring furniture moving waiver