- What is co-op housing?
- About CHF BC
- Save more
- BC Talk
2017 Scheduled Workshop and Webinar Series
|Investments 101 for Housing Co-ops|
|Tuesday, January 31|
|Create a Member Orientation Package||Saturday, February 18||9:00am – 12:00pm|
|Membership Terminations||Thursday, March 9||6:30pm – 9:00pm|
|PIPA: Privacy information for co-ops||Thursday, April 27||6:30pm - 9:00pm|
Scheduled workshops take place at the CHF BC office on Commercial Drive. Most are in the evening, but there will be some scheduled for Saturdays in 2017. Send representatives from your co-op and learn alongside other members!
Discount options are available for bulk registrations, and for those who have to travel further to attend.
- CHF BC Members: $49.50 - $65 per person *because of sponsorship, the Investments 101 workshop will be half-price
- Non-Members: $260 per person
FEES FOR SCHEDULED WEBINARS:
- CHF BC Members: $65 per co-op (maximum 4 log-ins per co-op)
- a $10 discount applies for members who have to travel more than 30 km to attend a scheduled workshop at the CHF BC office in Vancouver.
- A 10% discount applies for six or more registrations within one calendar year (per housing co-op member).
* except April, July, August and October