- What is co-op housing?
- About CHF BC
- Save more
- BC Talk
Boot Camp for co-op directors
The board is responsible for making sure that the co-op is well managed. It sounds simple, but in these challenging times co-ops will need stronger leadership than ever if they want to succeed. Are you ready and able to guide your co-op toward a successful future?
A good board understands:
- its role – and the role of members, staff, committees and others – in governing and managing the co-op
- how to hold effective meetings
- the most common governance mistakes and how to avoid them
- what it will take to lead members toward a sustainable future.
Co-op directors should know:
- their legal duties and responsibilities
- how to work together to create a strong governance team
- the fundamentals of principled leadership and long-term vision.
Get ready for a full-day workout that will make you the best board and the best director you can be.
Available as a portable workshop