- What is co-op housing?
- About CHF BC
- Save more
- BC Talk
Effective boards and committees
It’s an exciting time for co-ops. Change is in the air and many co-ops are taking a fresh look at board and committee roles to make sure that they are delivering the best outcomes.
Let’s check in to see what governance and management practices have served us well in the past and what hasn't worked as well as we hoped.
This workshop will cover:
- roles and responsibilities of the board and its committees
- how committees are formed and managed
- which committees make the biggest contribution to good governance (and which don’t…)
- setting the standard – how to tell if your board and committees are working well
- what to do when committees are not productive
- how to attract the best volunteers for the job.
Available as a portable workshop
Topic:Good governance and principled leadership